Sunday, May 2, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2412


AM WORKOUT (0305 natural wake up)


Started off with this





Got through 6 rounds and was about 14 thrusters into the 7th round when time ran out.


I don’t have the space to do over-the-bar burpees, so instead I would jump over the bar, then jump BACK of the bar and do a burpee. That REALLY sucked. Definitely an extra element of challenge compared to a traditional burpee. Also, I kept the chins strict until I finished the 5th round. At that point, I’d hit my 50 for the day, so I allowed myself some kipping to make it more WOD-y.


Transitioned immediately to EMOM daily work with 5 1 handed alternate KB swings buy in at the top of the minute. Took about 11 rounds.


From there, went to Tabata 1 handed alternate KB swings, with 2 handed swings during the 10 second rest.


In all, a very solid day of conditioning to start my 12. I pretty much had to cram a full day’s worth of training into this one instead of getting to do my mini workout through the day, so I made it count. Broke a solid sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment