Tuesday, May 11, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2420


AM WORKOUT (0400) FASTED


20 push ups, EMOM, for 50 minutes.  Go for max on last round until minute is up (managed 37 total)


Notes: This is a classic for me.  Fantastic chest pump. It always feel easy until those last 4 rounds, and then you hang on and get it going.  


PM WORKOUT (1600)


Started off with this


image


When I got through it, I did the set of 40 again, and then did a set of 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, then 50 mountain climbers and 65 jumping jacks to make it a solid 30 minutes of activity.


I have been thriving with my hotel room cooking with my 4" skillet.  I made chicken tacos tonight


And breakfast this morning was 2 fried eggs, 2oz of grassfed organic ground beef, and half an avocado


It's been nice traveling and not having to eat junk the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment