Thursday, May 13, 2021

Training Log: Entry 2422 

BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 6, Workout 2


AM WORKOUT, Fasted

4.5 miles walked

MEAL

3.5 miles walked


Notes: This is a bit of a weird one, but I'm going to count it.  Went on a fasted walk first thing this morning to a local convivence store half a mile away to pick up some sunblock, as I had plans to later go walking to a great fish taco spot that was 3.5 miles away for lunch.  On the way back, I figured I'd just keep the fast going until lunch, which broke down to about 14 hours between meals.  Go intermittent fasting.  Had my meal and walked back the 3.5 miles, so it's a total of 8 for the day.  Wasn't weighted, but close enough to meet intent for BtM.  It was what the doctor ordered too: woke up this morning in full on hit by bus mode, so some light activity and good food will restore that.


Speaking of: the food


 


Shrimp burrito and fish taco in a corn tortilla (the way God intended).  I legit couldn't eat the whole shrimp burrito: been SO long since I had that many carbs that my body was rebelling.  I ate half of it, and then the shrimp and beans out of the other half.  Had a chip from the side.  Semi-cheat meal, but not really full tilt into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment