Sunday, May 16, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2425


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 6, Workout 4


PM WORKOUT 


DB rows 90
2x40
1x20

Texas deadlift bar touch and go deadlifts
5x135
5x275
5x400
5x455
3x5x505

Axle bench press 
5x136
5x221
5x256
5x5x281

Last bench set followed immediately with
50 dips rest paused
25 pushdowns
40 reverse hypers
20 standing ab wheel
50 pull aparts


Poundstone curls
160xAxle


Notes: Broke the rules on the rows because frankly I'm over them at this is the last workout.  Just got the 100 reps done, and did them before anything else so I could focus on the dead and bench.  Supersetted those two, with 90 seconds rest between movements.  Had to use the Poundstone hitch on the final rep of the final set of deads, which seemed fitting. Those benches were all super ugly, but I got them all in.  I am so pleased with how this day went.  Coming off of travel, there was a chance of getting destroyed , but we made it through.  Threw in the daily work at the end.


The check is in the mail for the final workout: no new frontier there, just gotta cash it in and blow my brains out on the widowmaker.  From there, I only intend to take a few days off until Deep Water, because my schedule is going to get crazy.


Check in photo



No comments:

Post a Comment