Sunday, May 30, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2437

AM WORKOUT (0530 wake up via dog) Fasted


50 burpees

50 mountain climbers

25 burpees

50 air squats

25 burpees

50 push ups

50 mountain climbers

10 air squats


Notes: Just throwing stuff at the wall when I get up before the family. Workout ended when I heard my mother-in-law coming down the stairs. Been eating off menu every day and my guts are rebelling. Still getting in my yogurt every day, but next time I travel like this I might look into packing digestive enzymes or probiotics.


PM WORKOUT (1700)


1 burpee

1 single armed KB snatch per arm

*add a rep each round, after 5 rounds, start over


3 ladders done with 80lb vest (16:55)


From there, strip off the vest, start over and go for max


Finished the burpees on the 9th round at 27:55, at which point my wife finished her run and my workout was over.


Which is good, because my heart felt like it was going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment