Sunday, February 20, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2696


Slept until 0618 and did the following fasted


10 rounds of

5 burpee chins

5 KB swings w/40kb bell

5 dips


Took 13:20, so closed out 15 minutes with 62 swings


25 pushdowns

50 pull aparts

20 standing ab wheels

30 GHRs

Neck work


Body is feeling beat to hell. Definitely got the Deep Water effect going. Plan is to not place load across the body today, but I imagine those tabata KB front squats will still happen. Otherwise, fingers crossed for another weekend day. Got some steaks thawing out for the evening: it’s a good day.


PM WORKOUT (1500)


2 mile 80lb weighted vest walk with dog


PM WORKOUT II (1830)


Tabata KB front squats w/50lb bells (8 reps per round)


Notes: I was a bad boy and loaded my body.  Such is life.  Schedule flipped on me a bit and I'm going in early tomorrow but only working 8 so far, so that's a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment