Saturday, February 26, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2702


Slept until 0615 and did the following workout fasted


TABEARTA w/95lbs, 20 seconds on/10 seconds off, 2 complexes per round


20 rounds straight through

11 rounds rotating (1 round Bear complexes, 1 round 10 chins, 1 round 10 dips)


Just the thing to kickstart the day and bounce back from 10x10 squats. Should chase the soreness away. Work hasn’t called and I’ve gotten most of the grocery shopping done already, so looking forward to just some downtime. I’m switching to nights this week, but hopefully won’t need to work the full week through. Time will tell.


Already back into “locked in” mode with the Deep Water diet. Was hungry after breakfast and mixed a can of wild caught salmon with some sauerkraut. I have lots of yummy treats in the house, but I think of them like “emergency food”. If I can eat real food, I will


Took to dog for a 2 mile walk while I was wearing the 80lb vest in the afternoon and got in the Tabata KB front squats with 52.5lb bells for 8 reps per round in the evening, on top of my daily work.  These weekend days are nice: just little piecemeal workouts that all add up to something.  Those Tabatas are killer after Deep Water, but also restorative.

No comments:

Post a Comment