Sunday, January 1, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2639


Slept off and on until about 0700, got in a fasted 40 burpees over bar in about 2:20. It’s funny: burpees over bar was the OG fasted morning workout, and coming back to it STILL blows me away. I am HURTING when it’s over. Good to keep in a rotation.


Sleep has gotten a little rocky and it coincides with me switching my second energy drink to an iced coffee I found that I enjoy. A coincidence worth examining. I WANT to drink coffee over energy drinks, but I think I’ve demonstrated time and again that I am a mutant and my biology runs backwards, so who knows.


Fantastic PM workout


* Axle Grace (30 clean and presses w/136lbs) in 2:20 for a PR, straight into 18 ABCs in 5 minutes straight into TABEARTA





Had zero intentions of hitting a PR, so the nail that out the gate and then STILL keep getting after it was amazing.  Really feeling in top form again.  Great way to start 2023.

2 comments:

  1. Hey MythicalStrength, in your opinion, what elements of MAS wrestling make it qualify as a combat sport? Is it the fact that the competitors are trying to twist and make each other uncomfortable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says it's a combat sport right here dude: no opinion needed.

      https://maswrestlingusa.com/home

      Delete