Saturday, September 9, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3057

Typical crazy weekend.  Slept until 0730, got in about 150 squats and push ups, had a fantastic breakfast of a "Noah's Ark Omelet" and some more meat, got in this workout before heading out for the day



 

That's 4 mats high, 405 for 10+5+5

Here's breakfast 




“Noah’s Ark Omelet”

Bison, Chicken and Venison with goat cheese and grassfed cow ghee

More animals: chicken sausage and patty, pork bacon, more goat cheese on the side.  Topped the whole thing with grassfed sour cream


Walked around a pumpkin patch all day which is really like an amusement park around here.  Got my turkey leg



And ribs and brisket for dinner


Then a 2 mile evening walk with the family.  Just a great day.




2 comments:

  1. Hey MythicalStrength, what type of morals do your RPG characters usually have? Do you shake characters down for reward money after you save their life and whatnot?

    Also, man those look like great meals. I dunno why but I associate Turkey Legs as a Dad food. I will only be worthy of eating one when I am a Father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty much always chaotically evil. I rarely save anyone's life, haha. And I've seen SO many skinny Japanese girls eating turkey legs, but it's also fitting for Conan, and though he was a father, he was no dad, haha.

      Delete