Saturday, December 9, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3131


Slept until about 0700, got up and got in 50 prisoner squats and pushups, had a fantastic breakfast and then got in 54 burpee chins in 5 minutes



Chores, great lunch, came home and put a new spin on Juarez Valley.  Calling it "Valley of The Shadow of Death"


185lb front squat
20kg KBs

1-10-2-9-3-8-4-7-6-5 front squats, with 3 devil presses between each set.  Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of death, I will fear no evil...devil presses.  Yeah: it's cute.


Gotta brag about my kid.  We went out to dinner to celebrate a big accomplishment for my wife.  Great local spot.  My kid discovered their love for steak at Texas De Brazil and now it's all they want.  They're at an age where they can still eat off the kid's menu, but we told them they can order off either menu if there is something they want.  As soon as we got it, my kid looked at the menu and said "OOOOh, they have ribeye!"  My kid picked the $35 ribeye: the most expensive thing on the menu.  I asked if they would share if they couldn't eat it all, they said yes, so I was on board.  Got myself the thick cut bacon cheeseburger with cheddar, knife and forked it, and my kid put away about half of a very well sized ribeye (14oz I'd estimate).  They said "I'm a carnivore: just like dad"

Proud papa moment.




2 comments:

  1. Has your kid ever dropped a "chaos is the plan!" haha.

    ReplyDelete