Tuesday, December 26, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3145

Feast and Franmine yesterday.  Had a wonderful Christmas, got in some squats and push ups and ran a quick Fran workout and some KB work for 10 minutes when I had some downtime, and did 5 mins of burpee chins while cleaning up wrapping paper.


Today is a travel day.  Flying to Galveston to port out of my cruise.  Fully intend to take in some Texas BBQ upon my arrival,


BUT, because I am an absolute psychopath, I woke up and, first thing this morning, did 85x185lb buffalo bar squats





That's a 7 rep PR there.  MUCH closer to my limit than 77.  I figured: since I'll be away from heavy training for the next week, I may as well get in something ridiculous beforehand.



I may be able to check in here and there, but otherwise, happy new years folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment