Sunday, December 10, 2023

Training Log: Entry 3132

Got up at 0545 for an early start, 100 push ups and prisoner squats, great breakfast, did this workout



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9leoT6GI40 


"Carol of the Bells"

I have a 40kg bell, 2 24kg bells, a 20kg bell and a 10kg bell.  On tabata intervals, I push up onto the handle and then do SOMETHING with the bell I'm no (snatch, devil press, swing, throw, etc), then, whatever bell I'm holding when time runs out, I do goblet squats

Took the dog for a walk immediately after that ala Easy Strength for Fat Loss, ran a bunch of errands and was generally active, light lunch (3 burger patties at Culvers), then got in a 3-ish mile walk before a family dinner/carb refeed, featuring "farmer's casserole" with bison and some homemade sourdough for dessert.


Second week of the famine starts and I'm more than ready, because it means the feast is coming...and I am MORE than ready for that.  If all goes while, the kiddo and I have a lunch date at Texas de Brazil on the 22nd, we do our Christmas Eve feast, leftovers on Christmas Day, and then the cruise.  It's a GOOD time to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment