Friday, December 15, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3137

AM WORKOUT (0423 natural wake up)

**CHAOS IS THE PLAN: THE CIMMERIAN CHRONICLE** Week 8, Day 5



*30 minutes of main work*

Axle clean and strict press away w/assistance between sets

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 x 133lbs

Odd sets: 10 Tree of Woe shrugs w/20 pull aparts
Even sets: 10 standing wheels of pain w/20 pull aparts

*10% corollary*

Breathing Squats w/pullovers
50x175+chains



Kroc rows
7x115


Breakfast


No walk on account of rain


Notes:

* Definitely feeling that end of the second week of famine.  As typical: woke up with zero desire to train, and had to make some concessions and compromises to get me there. Cut out the heavy axle work, went for reps, and then in the middle of that came up with the absolute most bonkers idea for squats that was such madness that I HAD to do it.  Combined Mass Made Simple with Super Squats to go for 50 reps with bodyweight (+chains) BREATHING squats, with pull overs.  That absolutely hit on a whole other level, and once it was done, I was done.  The kroc rows I did weren't even close to worth anything, and at that point I just decided I'd trained "enough"...because I did.  Was awesome to just leave it all out there.

* Got more Tang Soo Do sparring tonight, so I have a little bit more activity on the table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment