Friday, December 22, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3143

Today was an awesome day.  Had the day off work, slept in until the Mrs alarm went off, got in 100 push ups and 100 prisoner squats, took the wolf for a 3 mile walk, did this workout


14x260+chains breathing squats
Rest 5 minutes
40x225 breathing squats w/pull overs





I was fasting since I woke up, because after this I took my kid to Texas de Brazil and we ate steak, chicken and pork for 90 solid minutes


After that, I came home and did a 4+ mile walk to help digest, and then an awesome Tang Soo Do class.  1 BIG meal today and that's it.  I'm still satiated.  This is a helluva wake to kick off the feast!



Talking about that workout for a second: I am TOAST!  With a 3 week famine and all the hard training, my lower back tapped out on the first set of squats.  I still wanted to do SOMETHING anabolic before I ate so much meat, and was very pleased to find those 40 squats hiding inside of me.  No pressing overhead today: I'm really burnt out on training, just in time for my cruise coming up.  Be an awesome deload, and I'll be ready to attack from there.  I'll still sneak in SOME workouts between then and my return, but right now it's about family, feasting and living.

No comments:

Post a Comment