Sunday, March 25, 2012

Training Log: Entry 1167

(4) Box squats 455
1x5

Notes: The first rep is always the hardest/ugliest.  I tend to fall forward and good morning the rep up.  After that, the set is solid.

KB swings
50,50,30,20,15

Notes: Still doing these as my warmup

Squats 255+chains
4x10

Notes: On the 3rd set, I felt something in my hamstring.  It wasn't a pop like before, this felt more like someone undoing the knot on a shoelace.  Just a slight pull and a relief of tension.  This happened as I was remarking over how low my eccentrics were getting, which was a bydproduct of how fast I was moving.  Still am not completely ready for speedy eccentrics most likely, but I honestly don't know if this is an injury or an improvement.

Blast strap fallouts
5x10

Notes: Going to lower the height of the handles next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment