Thursday, March 19, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1812

Log Clean and Press (clean each rep) 200lbs
1x4
1x10


Notes: Was cleaning the log like an asshole the first set, so had a little come to Jesus moment with myself and managed to improve my technique.  Was trying to use all arms before.  Once I got my hips into it and met the log with my chest things got better.  My conditioning is still terrible, need to improve on that.  Going to start alternating the log into my clean practice and emphasize the movement in my press training.


(2)Incline DB press 105
10
8
6
4 w/reactive slingshot

superset w/

GB lat pulldowns 90
5x20

Notes: Upped the incline another notch.  Going to be here for a bit.


FG D-ring chain curls
3x12

superset w/

Band pushdowns
3x25

superset w/

GB lat pulldowns 90
3x20



Keg push ups
1x20




NOTES: Helping someone move today.  Going to hit farmer's later.

No comments:

Post a Comment