Monday, March 2, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1801


Chins w/45lbs
27 reps

Bench 255
5x8

Superset w/

Pull aparts
5x20

Notes: Felt strong on this today. Set up was well, good amount of tightness. Hit the uprights on the last 2 reps of the final set, so had to re-rack before hitting the final rep. Noticed that my right side seems to be tracking differently than my left, causing the bar to rotate toward my feet on my right side and toward my face on the left at the top of the rep. Might be worth addressing.


DB rows 105
8x3
1x20

Notes: Hit a set of rows in between everything and then one big set at the end. Like this, building up volume without being too taxing.


Shoulder circuit
3 rounds


Dip chest finisher
1x20



Notes: May need to work my arm work into this day. I seem to like training carries on my press day, while Monday seems to just be a bodybuilding/assistance type day.

No comments:

Post a Comment