Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1817

(11) Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Squats
3x425+chains
10x335+chains


Notes: Lost the 4th rep due to technique issue. Dumped the weight forward on the pins. Still, having a much easier time breaking the weight off the pins compared to normally in this part of the cycle. The backoff set has been huge for that.


Axle cleans
Worked up to 230 for a few reps/sets

Notes: Need to start switching out cleans. I'm getting stagnant.


GHR sit ups w/25lb plate behind head
2x10
1x8

superset w/

Reverse hyper 320
2x10
1x15


Car deadlift simulator drop set
10x5 platse
10x4 plates
5x3 plates
5x2 plates
5x1 plate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdDs9jtrbK8&feature=youtu.be

Notes: Much smoother this time using all steel plates. Put on a 6th, but it was crowing me too much. Next time, I'll throw on some chains or the sandbag or something. This felt awesome. Had to strength for more, but cardio and back pump was killing me. I think throwing this at the end of the workout will allow me to go balls out while still learning how to perform fatigued. Need to make sure I am standing fully upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment