Saturday, March 28, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1819

(2) Mat Pulls 550+chains
16 reps total

Notes: Felt great today.  Very strong, weights were light.  Funny because I have an annoying cold I am dealing with that is sapping my cardio.  Ran out of breath before I ran out of strength.


Yoke, 100' (50' w/turn)
1x210
1x390
1x480
2x500

Notes: Warming up goes a long way with this.  Less shock on the body.  No drops on the yoke, which is the goal at this point.  Moving decently fast on the first 50, not so much the second.  Still a ways out from comp, will hopefully work to "not embarrassing self" levels.


Squats
5x455
Wheels fell off train

Notes: Had an idea for a cool drop set workout but quads just weren't playing.  I don't think I can push yoke and squats hard on the same day, and right now yoke is the goal.  Next workout, think I'm just going to rest pause 455 to a rep goal.  Maybe chase it with a front squat finisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment