Friday, October 30, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1968

ARM DAY


DB curl/hammer curl superset
1x10/10 of 35lbs
3x10/10 of 30lbs


Notes: Really focusing on contracting the bicep through the movement and not just moving the weight.



Average band pushdown superset to lightband overhead extension
4x15/15


Notes: Program deviation.  This was supposed to be done with a cable, but I was training at home and my rig won't support this type of movement.  The bands did an awesome job though.


Axle seated curl to standing curl superset 45lbs
4x15/10


Notes: Program deviation as per usual: axle used instead of barbell.  With the seated curl, I assumed the point was the let the axle run into my legs to limit ROM, so that's what I did.



Axle skull crusher to closegrip bench (chains only)
4x15/15


Notes: Program deviation with the axle again.  Chains were actually part of the program, and they worked well.  Didn't need any additional weight, and my triceps were destroyed by the end.  Even got my pecs in a little bit.




General notes: Woke up at 189.2 this morning.  Was 188.8 yesterday after my cheatmeal, which was pretty awesome.  Knee keeps gradually getting more ROM and I can do more and more stuff with it.  Going to try some axle deads and some heavy-ish squatting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment