Friday, November 13, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1979


ARM DAY

Barbell curls 65lbs
5x20

Notes: High reps work so much better for me with these.  I don't care about the weight, just trying to get the pump, and this allows me to use the technique to get it.

V-bar pushdowns 50
5x20

Reverse grip hammer strength EZ curl to EZ curl superset w/45lb plate
4x10/10

Notes: Brought my straps to make the reverse grip easier, but still sucked.  Probably just not the right equipment for this.


Barbell skull crusher to close grip bench superset
5x15/15

Notes: Chest was really getting hit hard here, which was not ideal. 



Incline dumbbell curl to standing hammer curl superset
4x10/15


Reverse grip pushdown to close grip push-ups superset
4x15/failure


General notes: Woke up at 186.6.  Crazy arm day, last one I'll be doing, so nice to go out with a bang.  I won't be including a dedicate arm day in my future training, but I at least know how to make things sting a bit.  Planning on having my cheat meal today at Panda Express vs tomorrow.  Hydration is all over the place with vacation and medical appointments.  Same with diet really.  Be nice to get things a little stabilized in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment