Saturday, November 28, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1990

AM WORKOUT


Dips
8x25

superset w/

NG Chins
4x20
4x15


Notes: Was going to be a larger workout, but wife ended up getting hurt on a run, so I went to rescue her and nurse her back to health.  Finished workout in the afternoon.



PM WORKOUT


Dips
4x25


superset w/

NG Chins
4x20



3 way shoulder raise circuit (front, lateral, rear lateral) w/10lb DBs
3 sets


Hammer curls 10lb DBs
1x100


DB tricep extensions 10lb DBs
1x100


Band pull aparts
1x100


Blast strap fallouts
1x20


Notes: Just wanted to see what I could.  Recent cold snap made temps below freezing, which boded well for my Doc's "no breaking a sweat" policy.  Next week, I'm going to start training again for real, with a plan and some goals.  Going back to my previous structure of 2 upper days, 2 lowers, and an events type day.  Stealing a ton from 5/3/1 for the upper body work, doing whatever I can for the lower, and most likely just pulling the prowler arm over arm until I can do anything else for events.

No comments:

Post a Comment