Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1987

Dips
4x25
4x20
2x10

superset w/

NG chins
4x20
6x10


Band pull aparts
1x100




KNEE REHAB

4x10 knee slides

4x10 knee extensions



Performed twice today


Notes: Ditching the Slingshot cuffs actually made my elbows feel better on the chins.  Go figure.  Had my follow-up with my doc and he said I can actually break a sweat in a week, so still keeping things light while I have some open stitches.  Once I get the green light though, it's game on for training, and I'm holding nothing back.  I don't care how limited my movements are; I can make a workout out of a tricep kickback and a unilateral calf raise that'll make me bleed.  Still, pleased to hit 200 dips in one workout without sweating.


Going through the fun HMO process of getting my physical therapy approved, but at least until then the doc has given me some rehab exercises to perform.  Going to hammer them as much as I can between ice and everything else.  Also, apparently I wasn't supposed to be walking around on my new ACL without my brace or crutches.  Oops.  So now I'm back to those, but the doc was at least surprised that I've been totally off the pain meds since Sunday.


Mrs called me out on my anorexia today, so I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving.  Still haven't weighed myself.  I think once I can start training in earnest I will finally step on the scale to establish a baseline.

No comments:

Post a Comment