Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2169


Got to sneak in a workout while on vacation.

Barbell strict press
5xBar
5x95
5x135
3x150
3x170
6x190
11x150



Notes: Trained first thing in the morning, completely fasted.  Wasn't by design, but it was one of those gift horse situations.  With that, I was pleased with the outcome.  First time pressing with a barbell in a LONG time. Left wrist wasn't liking it much, and the ROM bugged my shoulder a touch, but otherwise it was crazy how easy it felt.  I think with a meal and my gear (right shoes, elbow sleeves, belt, etc) I coulda really did some damage.


Seated DB overhead press 60lbs
1x10
1x9
1x8
1x7
1x6


NG chins
50 reps in as few sets as possible


Barbell curls dropset
1x50x40lbs
1x50x30lbs


V handle cable rows dropset


General notes: It was a rough workout being fasted, but I got through it and had a crazy pump at the end.  Veins were out all over the place and everything.  Happy to get this done, just because it will make my schedule easier when I get home.  Been doing a LOT of walking and not a whole lot of eating this trip, but it's been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment