Monday, July 18, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2180

Axle strict press
5xAxle
5x83
5x123
5x143
5x163
8x183
13x143


superset w/

DB rows 105
6x10
2x5
1x10


Notes: I'm figuring out that if I can move the eccentric faster, I can move the concentric faster too.  Speed work; what a concept.  Everything was a little achy today, but things moved well.  The percentages are breaking down a little goofy this week, so I stuck with kilos instead of pounds to allow some sort of psuedo microloading.


Log strict press (clean once) 120
5x10


superset w/


NG chins (various grip widths)
5x20


Notes: Viper pressed the first rep of all sets on log.  Once again, moved it quick and it moved quick.  What an obvious breakthrough.


Axle curls
1x130


DB pressdowns
1x50


Kroc rows 105
1x15


Notes: Was just fried at this point.


General notes: Woke up at 196.2 this morning.  Workout totally wasted me.  Good thing I'm sure.  I'm getting a wisdom tooth removed tomorrow (yes, I still had all 4 up until this point).  I overate today to compensate for a potentially rough time eating for the next few days.  Going to try to avoid the percocet as much as I can; just got off all that stuff.  Actually, I guess that was back in November.  My how the time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment