Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2187




SSB Squats
5xSSB+chains
5x115+chains
5x155+chains
3x205+chains
1x245+chains
1x295+chains
1x335+chains
9x375+chains
11x295+chains




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnsajiOZjXo


Notes: Good to see a 10lb PR there.  Think it shows that I'm still recovering some lost strength.




Reverse hyper 270
4x9




superset w/



Standing ab wheel
4x8




Notes: Weighed down the reverse hyper and things were way more intense.  Going to slowly progress since I'm already using a stupid amount of weight.






Car deadlift simulator
5x2plates
5x3plates
1x4plates
1x5plates
1x6plates
6x8plates




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYs0PHVRAHo


Notes: I'm back.  This is the weight I was using before my injury, and very similar, if not exactly the same, amount of reps.  I felt the knee wiggle just a little bit, so I didn't push it to the absolute max, but this was one tough set.  Just like the last time I was working this hard, I felt it primarily in my middle back.  Pretty soon I'm going to run out of space on the bars; I just broke out the 100lb plates to make things a little more manageable.  Great to be using them again.






General notes: Woke up at 197.0 for this workout.  I'm actually updating from the next morning, where I woke up at 195.8.  Just dealing with some fluid retention I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment