Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2181

SSB Squats
5xBar+chains
5x115+chains
5x155+chains
3x205+chains
1x245+chains
1x295+chains
1x335+chains
5x405+chains
10x335+chains


Notes: Finally back to some real weight.  5 was the goal.  I took video, and you can see that I was seriously considering 6, but it seemed greedy.  Difficulty in bracing with the wisdom tooth out; trying to hold the air in my mouth would put some pressure on the socket.  Still, I'm starting to theorize that I'm some sort of reverse Samson, because it seems like the more you cut off me, the stronger I become.


Reverse hyper 270
4x8


superset w/


Standing ab wheel
4x8


Notes: Need to start weighing down the reverse hyper again.  It's bucking pretty good with 3 plates per side.



Car deadlift simulator
5x1plate
5x2plates
5x3plates
1x4plates
1x5plates
1x6plates
12x7plates


Notes: Got video of this, will upload later.  Jacked up the set-up on the final set; feet were too far behind my hands and weight was all messed up.  Makes the PR all the sweeter.  I think I'm gonna try for 8 plates next time.



General notes: Just a dull ache in the socket thankfully.  Food intake was low, but I don't think it's going to be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment