Friday, July 29, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2189

AM WORKOUT


Treadmill
Incline: 1.5
Speed: 8.1
Time: 30:00
Distance: 4.06

Notes: Quickly lost, quickly gained. I thought it'd take another week, but I'm back to where I was. Really felt easy today; just a light breezy run. It was more dealing with the discomfort of having the garage door closed and the heat than my lungs or legs. Gonna do another 2 a day, with a repeat of last week's conditioning.

Woke up at 196.4.


PM WORKOUT


Medley

Starting line
200lb sandbag
100lb keg

1: Run sandbag 50'
2: Run 50' back to keg
3: Run keg 50'

6 rounds

Finish with
360' high handle prowler push loaded w/100lb keg

Notes: Real ass kicker of a workout. 1 more round than last week on the medley, and the prowler was not forgiving. No rain in a while, lots of friction. Totally annihilated, just like I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment