Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Training Log: Entry 2420

GOD IS A BEAST WORKOUT 5

AM WORKOUT

Axle Strict Press
5xAxle
5x66
5x136
5x161
5x186
5x206
5x171
5x196
3+2x216 (push press on the +2)

Grenade Ball Pulldowns 90
4x15

Reverse hyper 270
3x20

(2)DB incline press 50
50 reps

Band pull aparts
1x50

Notes: Press TM is fickle.  Sweet spot for BBS work, but heavy for the strength work.  Part of it too is my good belt is broken, so bracing was tough.  Gonna stick it out and see how I deal with it.  I think having the same TM for 6 weeks will help.  Right shoulder a little twitchy on the incline press, so decided to forgo more rows to let it heal.

Woke up at 196.2.  Work stress has been a little high; been making less than ideal nutritional choices.

2 comments:

  1. The work environment can be tough for nutrition, but at least can just make sure to cover the protein part and then reason to yourself that you're either gaining muscle or losing fat depending on the calories (subject to change on a day-to-day basis).

    I'm supposed to be joking, but I actually do this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm the same way. "Oh wow, down 5lbs? I'm getting ripped. Up 5lbs? I'm getting jacked!"

      Psychology at work.

      Delete