Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Training Log: Entry 2433

GOD IS A BEAST WORKOUT 16

PM WORKOUT

Axle bench press
5xAxle
5x136
5x226
5x261
5x296
5x241
5x276
5x311

Pull-ups
50 reps

Kroc rows 105
1x21

Notes: Got 3 hours of sleep on shift and waking up at 0400 tomorrow to start driving, so wanted to get this done quick.  Knocked out the bench sets all in a row, only resting long enough to change plates.  All 6 work sets took 10 minutes total.  Then I did the 50 pull-ups in as little time as possible and finished with the kroc rows.  Whole workout took about 25 minutes, to include setting up and tearing down.  Effective for such a short amount of time.

Got my whole week's worth of work done in 3 consecutive days.  I'm also sore as hell.  Connection? Who knows.

No weigh in this morning due to sleeping over at the job site.

2 comments:

  1. I like that bench press scheme. Simple idea but sounds fun. I might use it to celebrate being able to switch plates with 2 arms when the time comes.

    Enjoy the vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. It was a solid challenge. This is a lighter week in the program, so I knew I could get away with it. Hope to see your healing come along fast.

      Delete