Saturday, August 12, 2017

Training Log: Entry 2423

GOD IS A BEAST WORKOUT 8

AM WORKOUT

Axle deadlifts (deadstop)
5x136
5x226
1x276
10x5x366 (straps)

Standing ab wheel
4x8

Dips
10x20

Band pull aparts
100 reps

Buffalo bar squats 230
1x20

Notes: Did the deadlifts and dips in an unbroken circuit.  That was pretty exhausting.  Missed that feeling.  Axle was a nice touch on making this more taxing.  With this, I've finished the first training week of God is a Beast.  I'm still figuring it out a bit, but I'm finding how to make it work.

Woke up at 196.2. this morning.  Had my cheat meal yesterday at a Golden Corral, which, for my international readers, is an all you can eat buffet of dubious quality depending on location.  Ours is pretty decent, and I stuck primarily with salad and meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment