Friday, June 9, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2793

AM WORKOUT (0440 wake up via alarm, absolutely exhausted from yesterday) FED


**TO VALHALLA** Week 2, Workout 5 **”Blacksmith of Valhalla Outfits the Fallen”**



575 kb swings w/24kg bell, but EMOM do a Viking Armor Building Complex w/90lbs loaded on axle. 

225 squats and push ups in 6 minutes

BREAKFAST

2+ mile walk in the sun

Notes:

* Got it done inside 35 rounds. It was awful. We are building armor here folks! Gotta swing that hammer.

* I was absolutely EXHAUSTED coming into this.  Genuinely did not want to do it.  Spent some time looking at my feet and wondering if there was any room to not train today.  Discovered there was not.  Yesterday was INCREDIBLE.  I had the most fun training and living I’ve had in a LONG time.  My wife told me she literally could not remember the last time she had seen me so happy.  But BOY was it a LOT of activity.  Orm would be proud.  I may have to make that an annual thing.

* Got in the majority of push ups and squats, but wanted to keep the workout time lower and get some stuff done.  I have Tang Soo Do tonight, which will provide more opportunities for activity.

* 575 swings done, so I’m at 2936 in 5 days: ahead of schedule.  Good place to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment