Sunday, June 11, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2795

Ok, another wild day, as usual for weekends.  All good things.

Slept off and on until about 0800, immediately upon waking got in 150 push ups and 100 squats, then soon after 400 swings done in 2 sets of 200, each taking about 5:10 to accomplish, so that's good to know for baseline.  Fasted all the way to brunch at 1000, which was pure carnivore. 





 

Did chores, came home, knocked out 180 more swings in and used the remaining time of a 10 minute timer to get in another 100 push ups and squats.  

Saw a play with the family, picked up Panda Express on the way home, large entre of Teriyaki Chicken and then I made "Noodles" using those egg wraps.  Turned out pretty decent.  Bottom right is just some piedmontese steak tips I cut up small for some gyros/tacos this week.



Got in a deadlift workout immediately after dinner: 

405+chains off 3 mats for 8+4+3

Went for immediate 3 mile walk and then 50 push ups and squats.

Didn't do a Rampage this week, but got in a carb up after dinner.  



Some thin sliced homemade sourdough with some raw local honey mixed with pumpkin, a small smear of some peanut butter, sunflower butter or nuts n' more depending on the slice, sprinkled with naked PB, some slices toasted, some not, alongside 100 calories of applejax with some protein powder mixed in, some of that protein egg white cake I made and a cereal bar that I actually swapped out for a Peanut Butter Finibar because I realized, if I wanted a Peanut Butter bar, I HAD better choices I could make.

I have some VERY evil intentions for my workout tomorrow morning. This was an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment