Tuesday, June 20, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2982

AM WORKOUT (0420 natural wake up, rough night of sleep between illness and excitement) FASTED

**”TO VALHALLA** FINAL WORKOUT (FOR NOW) **”TEARING OFF GRENDAL’S ARM”**



(2) Mat Pulls
7+3+3x415+chains

Straight into

Buffalo bar squat stripset

10x315
15x225
20x135
**100**x85

Straight into

13 rounds in 15 minutes of

* 20 KB swings
* 5 burpee chins


Notes:

* Between travel, illness, poor eating, etc, I just wanted a workout where I could give my all without expectations.  Opened up with mat pulls, then just went for max suck.  It worked.

* Had to pick up my dog from the kennel, so my walk got tabled.  Try to get it in later today.  I got in 40 extra swings, so I’m at a total of 300 for that: halfway to the daily.  

* I’ve strayed too far, nutritionally, from what was working, so I’m trying to course correct.  Back to more of an Apex Predator/Velocity Diet approach during the weekdays and carnivore on the weekends. I most likely need a legit Rampage as well.  As much as I don’t care to eat that way, the results speak for themselves.

* Plan is to return to Famine for 2 weeks.  That also worked.  I’m counting these past 4 days toward Famine time, so I’m gonna truncate the program a touch to re-vector and go from there.

* Figuring out training plans for the future.


PM 


Got in a 2+ mile walk outside with my kiddo.

I'm done with swings for now.  It's the right call.


Outstanding carnivore dinner




2 comments:

  1. Good on you for walking with your kid. My wife fondly remembers walking with her Grandpa when she was little and it's probably a big reason she still regularly insists for us to take long walks most days. Helping to set good habits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that man. We try to get out walking as much as we can. Less about activity, and more about just having time away from electronics and being able to talk.

      Delete