Thursday, June 22, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2984

AM

Made one of the hardest decisions in my life this morning to NOT get up and train. I am for real sick, and the best call is rest. I managed 100 squats and push ups which got me a fever sweat going, and took the dog for a 2 mile walk

THROUGH OUT DAY

Lunch to recover


Deer steak, egg whites and beef broth, because meat heals


PM

Feeling a million percent better. I got an extra 3.5 hours of sleep over a span of 2 naps and the Mrs made me the most anabolic dinner ever. She is my Valkyrie.





There is a TON of deer steak in that omelet: what’s on the plate was just what was left over.


I got in my remaining 200 push ups and squats for 300 total, and another 3 miles of walking outside in the sun. Meat heals, sun heals, movement heals.


No comments:

Post a Comment