Saturday, July 1, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2992


Another weekend.

Slept hard until about 0630.  The virus had a minor relapse yesterday and I was OUT.  Upon waking, got in 200 squats and 200 push ups using a Tabata protocol.

Fantastic breakfast made by my Valkyrie



2 mile weighted vest walk w/50lb vest with my kiddo and doggo

Chores, picked up some Panda Express for lunch.  Made rice out of egg whites


And into a rice bowl with the grilled teriyaki chicken



1 hour Podcast w/ Lee Hazard.  Went amazing well.  I'm excited for the release


20 minute workout: Viking thruster w/90lbs, then 3 burpee chins.  Add a thruster each round. Got through 14 rounds





Originally wanted to break out the smoker, but you can hear in the video the thunder storms that hit us, so instead my kid and I watched the history of KFC and Erik the Electric eat the entire KFC menu while we whipped up our own KFC knockoff to make the Colonel proud.  REALLY wish I had a bucket for it





Tested out my meatsaw and vacuum sealer: my life has changed.  Not pictured are the thick sirloin steaks I cut up out of a roast.  A hand meat saw is a workout in and of itself!  My shoulders were on fire.




And my new ring and wallet finally arrived...I am SUCH a fan of that wallet



Brunch tomorrow.  Non-rampage, carnivore.  Rampage will be on the 4th.  No better way to celebrate my country.

2 comments:

  1. Badass wallet, Emevas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Makes me smile every time I see it, haha.

      Delete