Sunday, July 30, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3019


Woke up around 0700, got in some push ups and squats family got up and went on a 4+ mile walk (I stayed fasted) until brunch at 1000.  Ate a hearty carnivore lunch and was informed this was the last brunch this place was going to put on.  I like to think I put them out of business, but it looks like weekend Rampages are going to become a bit more pedestrian.


Life happened, got in a 20 minute workout where I did as many rounds as possible of


Log viper-log zercher carry-log rack/front carry-2 burpees over log





Then a dinner of "Chow Fun", which for my wife growing up in Maui is effectively chow fun noodles, mixed veggies, Portuguese sausage, and then I ground up 1lb of pork tenderloin and tossed it n a combination of oyster sauce and some other stuff.  It's absolutely delicious, and perfect for carbing up, and I also had 3 of her "Monster Cookies", which are oatmeal and peanut butter based with M&Ms, recess pieces and chocolate chips. Washed it down with a mug of skim milk.  Carbs and protein.


Back on the Mass Made Simple train tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment