Sunday, July 9, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 3000 (that's just nuts)

Quick sum: got up at 0700, tabata bodyweight squats and push ups while dog ate, walked the dog 1.5 miles while wearing a 60lb vest, stayed fasted until brunch at 1000, several plates of eggs, much bacon, the topping of about 5-6 slices of pizza, some breakfast sausage.  Felt queasy for a while afterwards: some of the eggs were part of a veggie scramble, and some of the slices of pizza had some mystery sauce drizzled on top.  I may need to just keep my nutritional ship closer to the shoreline.


Mowed lawn and edged outside in sun for 2 hours, did 5 minutes of burpee chins for 56 reps total



 dinner of steak, sweet potato, sourdough, raw local honey, fresh fruit, 3 halfling oatmeal sweet nibblers 





and a half a glass of fairlife skim, then 3.5 mile while outside with the family.

Day 2 of MMS tomorrow morning.  Plan is to PSMF until dinner tomorrow, and I think that's going to be the way forward after Rampage days.  I have even MORE to write about nutrition, so hopefully no one is bored of that yet, but I'm less changing things and more discovering WHY I'm doing what I do. 

My dad is recently "coming into the fold" on this stuff, so I'm chatting away with him on it.  It's been pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment