Wednesday, July 8, 2015


Training Log: Entry 1887


(14) Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Squats
2x445+chains
5x355+chains

Notes: I'd say hamstring is about 98% at this point. Only the slightest twinge toward the very end of both sets. Just taking it easy at this point as it's the smart thing to do, but my strength is back. I might need to repeat this cycle of the weight just due to circumstances, but I'm getting the benefits of this movement still.


Reverse hyper 5 plates
3x10

superset w/

Standing ab wheel
1x8
2x6


Car deadlift simulator
10x7 plates
10x5 plates

Notes: This was awesome. Finally felt like I was pushing myself with this movement. Actually caused me to grunt/yell, which I never do in training. Had a pretty sick backward lean going. Hamstring was not a limiting factor at all, although I still wrapped it with a wrist wrap to be safe. At this point, just going to keep pushing to 20 reps.


Neck harness 45lbs
1x50



General notes: Best squat day workout I've had in a long time. I feel like I've been lacking some intensity in my training, and it was nice to push a little bit. I'm finally starting to see some downward progression on the scale, but I've had to be pretty aggressive with my nutrition to get me there. In truth, I have no idea what I'm doing in that regard, and just kind of winging it. But my belt is fitting looser, so I suppose that means I am losing some fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment