Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Training Log: Entry 1897


(12) Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Squats
3x445+chains
6x355+chains

Notes: Another great day with this movement. Hamstring has been sore all week, but not "hurt", and felt 100% for this workout. Belt is still a little loose in the morning due to weight loss. Right in the sweet spot where taking it in a notch will make it too tight but where it is presently isn't quite tight enough.


Reverse hyper 5 plates
3x12

superset w/

Standing ab wheel
3x7


Car deadlift simulator 7 plates
1x15

Notes: Incredibly pleased with my progress/effort on this. Intensity is high. Emphasis seems to have shifted on this movement: the first few times I did it, it blew up my quads, but now it's my middle/upperback that takes the brunt of the abuse. Can't tell if I've shifted my technique on it or if my quads caught up. Going to push this up to 20 reps, and then have to get creative. Might be able to add another plate per side.


Neck harness 45lbs
1x50


General Notes: Another great squat day workout. 2 in a row feels like a record to me. Seems like I'm firing all cylinders: can't help but wonder if it's the improved diet. GI distress seems to be over. Been drinking a little more diet soda than I'd like due to the heat/humidity. Bodyweight is consistently 196.2 in the mornings.   

No comments:

Post a Comment