Saturday, July 11, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1890

(5) Mat Pulls 585+chains
16 reps total

Notes: 10, then 3, then 3. Much better breathing compared to last week. Got 9 reps in the first breath. Really driving the lockout hard on these. Woke up at 197 again after my first week of what I'd call "strict eating" and had my first cheat meal before lifting: 2 beef ribs and a baked potato. If I can keep getting 10 in the first set for as long as possible, I'll be in a good place.

DOH hold 405+chains
30 seconds

Notes: Just fried from training 5 days in a row. It was actually my back that gave out versus my grip.


Squats 335
1x20

Notes: Quads were pretty beat up. These felt shallow, but were hitting where I needed it. I'd say leg is 100% healed. It's a recurring injury, so it's not 100% in total, but it's as healthy as I can get it.


Time for 2 much needed days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment