Thursday, July 16, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1893


Log clean and press
4x195 (strict)

Notes: Got woken up at 0130 today, which, when you wake up at 0445 to train, really sucks. Felt dead, had no pop. Tried 235 before with leg drive and it just wasn't going anywhere. Been going too heavy too often with the log; once this contest is over I'm going to rotate the log in on my "odd implement" day and train it with a clean each rep, and make my heavy day an axle day. If I train log on the heavy day, I'm just going to make it strict.


Dips
4x20
1x25

superset w/

GB lat pulldowns 90
5x20

Superset w/

Band pull aparts
5x20

Notes: Considering I tend to lose consciousness on DB incline presses on a good day, felt like today would be a good day to play it safe and hit up the dips. My dip tower is pretty wobbly, so got some stability in on this too.


Axle curl dropset
25
25
25
25

Band pushdown dropset
Average band for 25 reps
Light band for 25 reps


Notes: Like the idea of the band drop sets. When I have more time, I'll throw in the mini as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment