Saturday, July 18, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1895

(4) Mat Pulls 585+chains
13 reps total

Notes: Still a good week, as this was 10, then 3.  Third pick-up didn't feel like it was going to happen, and with this being week 4, I didn't push myself.  Woke up at 195.6, down 2lbs, and told myself I was going to get 10 in the first pick-up no matter what.  Getting that 10th took a good amount of of me, but I'd rather get more in the first pick up.  Also, I figured out that the sensation of spinal fluid leaking out of my nose was actually just me throwing up in my mouth, so at least that's solved.

DOH hold 405+chains
35 seconds


Squats 345
1x20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp3LF-PI2Ag&feature=youtu.be

Notes: Took some video.  Depth is about what I expect it to be.  Hamstring is feeling strong, but just going to keep progressing with this.  Once I can hit 405 for 20 in this style, I'll go back to heavy training.


General notes: Cheat meal this week was Western Bacon cheeseburger (single patty, 2 onion rings, pickles, BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, lettuce) and a half plate of fries with ketchup.  I tried to eat the entire plate of fries, but had to tapout midway through.  I just can't do fried food anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment