Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1902


(10) Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Squats
3x445+chains
6x355+chains

Notes: Skipped the 11th link and went straight to the end of the cycle, like what I'm doing with deads. Extremely happy with how this squat cycle turned out, especially considering I had to dork up the first few weeks since my hamstring exploded. Matched my previous amount of reps with a greater amount of weight while being at a lower bodyweight. A complete victory. Going to ride this out for as long as I can.


Reverse hyper 5 plates
3x12

superset w/

Standing ab wheel
1x8
2x7


Car deadlift simulator
5x8 plates
10x6 plates

Notes: Got some thinner 45s so I can hit 8 plates per side now. Another awesome victory in this workout. Patting myself on the back for a second, that's 740lbs of plate weight total (factoring in that I'm counting the 100lb plates as just "2 plates"). I'm curious when I'm going to hit my limit on this movement. Once again, the weak point seems to keep changing for me, and this week it was really my rear delts and upper lats that seemed to be taking the brunt of the force.


Neck harness w/45lbs
1x50

Notes: I gotta rig up my new ironmind neck harness and probably a loading pin for this in the future. Might actually start pushing the weight a touch.



General notes: 195.8 this morning. Seem to be hitting a decent fluctuation within the 195-196 range. Shoulders are a little sore from dips. Bodycomp continues to improve. This is my last heavy squat workout until after the competition, next week, if I do anything at all, it'll just be some light pump work.

No comments:

Post a Comment