Tuesday, February 2, 2016


Training Log: Entry 2041



Axle strict press
5xAxle
5x75
5x115
10x5x150


Notes: 10 sets of 5. Honestly wasn't terrible, but definitely not something I could run in a circuit like I had been doing before. Grip is really started to widen out, which is a good thing. Think I got a touch of tendinitis in the left elbow, so may rest up until Saturday for my next pressing workout.  We'll see how things go.

Axle curls
1x175

Notes: Think hitting the rolling thunder yesterday had a slight effect today, as my forearms just weren't having it. Still a great pump.

Miniband pushdowns
1x100

Band pull aparts
1x100

Cable rows 90lbs
17x15

Notes: Scaling the weight back a touch just to spare the right knee from bracing on the equipment. This movement is nice, but I'm burning out on it.  May bring the heavy dumbbells back in.


General notes: Woke up at 189.8. Knee is painfree within a normal ROM. I can still find movements that hurt it, but I have to go pretty far out of my way for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment