Saturday, February 6, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2044

Seated axle press
5xAxle
5x75
5x115
5x145
5x165
5x185
19x145 (rest pause)


Notes: Small right side neck tweak, but otherwise a solid pressing day.


Dips
77-13-10
45-20-12-13-10


Notes: My ROM is a joke on these, but it's blowing up my chest something fierce. Triceps still getting some love too.


Axle curls
1x100


Band pull aparts
1x100


D-ring lat pulldowns 110
12x15


Notes: Originally planned to do half a workout of pulldowns and half rows, but really figured out something solid on these that I wanted to keep trying.  Instead of pulling straight down, I pull the handles out to the side as well as down. Very significant stimulus that way.



General notes: Woke up at 189.8. No significant weight gain from cheat meal.  In PT news, got cleared to start performing kettlebell swings with a deep squat and some pretty advanced step ups. Might actually be able to train the healing leg soon.  Performed an accidentally lunge the other night when I was getting up from off my good knee, and didn't have any issues.  Minus some slight pain in the outer edge of the kneecap, things are going very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment