Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Training Log: Entry 2042


AM WORKOUT


Grippers

4x#2.5

DROPSETS
1x#2.5
12x#2

1x#2.5
33x#1

1x#1.5
61xTrainer

Notes: No real progress on the 2.5, but the follow up sets are moving along nicely. Probably have to actually take things seriously from here on out if I really want to get that 3, but it's not the biggest priority I have in the world.

General notes: Woke up at 189.8 this morning. Seem to be holding my weight well. Going to hit my good morning workout this evening. Will try to take more video.



PM WORKOUT


Seated Chain Suspended Buffalo Bar Good Mornings
5xBar
5x100
5x140
5x190
3x230
3x280
4x320


https://youtu.be/h9O1JHj-D8Y


Notes: This wasn't as much max effort as I was hoping for, but I had greatly increased the ROM of the movement and it was really hammering my lower back. I went for a 5th rep twice and was stapled both times.  I absolutely could've broken the weight off the chains and gotten the rep, but it would've been through force of will and using only the lower back. It would've been a dumb move.  That said, the disappointment still made me go berserk, as the rest of my workout will reflect.



Buffalo bar good mornings 75lbs
1x100


Notes: Was getting an awesome hamstring stretch here.  I think getting rid of the tendinitis has allowed me to really get the legs straight.



Blast strap fallouts
1x80


Notes: 4x20 sounded boring.


Neck harness side to side 45lbs
91 reps


Reverse hyper (bodyweight)
1x200

No comments:

Post a Comment