Monday, December 3, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2431


DEEP WATER INTERMEDIATE BRIDGE WORKOUT 18 (WEEK 5, WORKOUT 2)

AM WORKOUT

Axle push press 161
4x13
4x12

Axle curls 108
3x10

DB lateral raise stripset
10x30lbs
10x25
10x20

Notes: 3:50 between sets.  Once again, the significant degree of fatigue forces me to learn how to get better at push presses.  Figured out how to extend my ankle and come up on my toes to really get that last little "oomph" out of the press on the final sets.  As a result, probably one of the most solid push press workouts I've ever had.  Time was running low, so had to cut off some of the assistance work.

Woke up at 205.6.  Big jump, but I attribute a good amount of that just due to glycogen and water after carbing up from 11 weeks of lower carb living.  We'll see if any of it sticks around.

No comments:

Post a Comment