Saturday, December 8, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2434

DEEP WATER INTERMEDIATE BRIDGE WORKOUT 21 (WEEK 6, WORKOUT 1)

PM WORKOUT

Texas deadlift bar touch and go deadlifts 368lbs
4x13
4x12

Box jumps
5x10

SSB squats 220
2x15

Notes: 4:50 between sets, with time to feel sorry for myself as needed.  Treated myself to sleeping in on a Saturday for the first time in a LONG time, something of a reward for getting through the squats last week.  This workout is still awful in it's own unique way.  With the squats, I can tell you that my legs are dying and my lungs are broken.  With the deads, I'll finish the set and just feel my whole self crushed, but couldn't tell you what specifically is hurting.  Like I wrote before: the squats break your body, the deads break your soul.

Tested out my new TItan SSB.  With the angle of the handles/camber, it's different than my previous one, and I have to fight my instincts to pull it down and round my back.  I CAN do that, but I can also NOT do it, whereas it wasn't really an option before.  I might make use of it for my next training cycle.

No weigh in this morning, but I've been eating well, to the point that I went a little too greasy on my pre-training meal and made a concentrated effort not to vomit from set 4 onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment