Monday, May 13, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2441

AM WORKOUT

Axle bench press 296
2x10
1x9

Close grip axle bench 251
3x10

Swiss bar incline bench 205
3x10

Dips
1x30
1x26
1x22

Standing ab wheel between benching (6x4, 2x3)

Notes: 3:45 between sets.  Still enjoying how effective this protocol has been.  Going to up the weight all across next session, as spending another session at 295 for 1 more rep doesn't seem worth it.  Forgot to log the ab work last time, but I've been consistent with it.  I'm feeling a little lopsided on the flat benching, as though I'm falling off on the left side.  Wonder if that's just because my right shoulder is so buggy.  Elbows were a little pissed off, but wondering if that's just part of the AM workout.  Something I'm not logging here, but I help my wife lift on Sunday afternoons, and she does band assisted chins, so I get a decent tricep workout pulling the band down for her to help load her knees into it.  Could honestly be part of it.

Woke up at 198.2.  Was eating big this weekend in prep for/celebration of the deadlift PR.  Left hip kept locking up the socket as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment